Friday, April 8, 2011

About Me

My name is Siphiwo Freddie; I am employed by the City of Cape Town Municipality as a Professional Officer Public Participation Unit .At present I am a Public Relations Management student doing a BTech Degree at CPUT. I have been studying at CPUT since 2007 and then completed my National Diploma in 2009. I grew up in the Eastern, but now I live in Cape Town. I am married with two children, a boy who is ten years old and a girl of five. I am a person who is passionate about life and whatever challenge I come across in life I challenge it head-on, and the fact I challenge any barriers head on  that come my way , does not make a winner at all times. Sometimes I loose completely but loosing does not dampen my spirit in achieving or in my endeavors for success in life.
I believe that we all created in Gods image, and we all destined to succeed, it’s just that sometimes it becomes difficult for us as people to realize what we are good at  or where our success is.Some people die even without realising what they are good at, some realized it at an old age ,but still make it. The pains and the difficulties that we endure for our success sometimes it not a benefit to us, but for generations to come.
I would like to be seen by the public firstly as a professional, independent thinker, a man of good morals, but at the same time people must also acknowledge that I am also a human being, in other words I can also make mistakes.
Marketing of my Blog
I have made contacts of my friends in Facebook, Tweeter, e-mail it to friends
The different blogs that I have looked at in terms of genres, such love, life experience and politics
Love
·       People tell their story
·       Its use a marketing tool
·       Express their feeling
·       Inform of their criteria in choosing the best partne
·       Educate people about love
Life experience
·       Share pain
·       How to deal with difficulties in life
·       Educate as to how to deal with life experiences which are diverse
·       Informing those who still going to through such experiences
Politics
·       This is used a platform to justify actions take
·       Campaigns/lobbying
·       To show the good/human side in terms of action
·       Invite the public into a dialogue about a certain
·       Promote participatory democracy in policy/act  shaping

1 comment:

  1. Good insight as to who Siphiwo Freddie is - husband, father, a man of passion and dedicated to succeed at his studies.








    sion and dedicated to succeed at his studies.

    ReplyDelete